Molded rubber products have many benefits. This makes them an ideal choice when used in industrial applications. The reason for this is because they are the only group of materials able to provide elastomeric properties across a wide range of temperature.
The rubber family is diverse. It includes a wide range of materials. Currently JFE offers more than 250 grades of rubber across 14 different polymer types.
JFE Molding experts are innovative leaders in the design and manufacture of sealing technology using a variety of polymers. Therefore our experienced engineering group can guide the client through the part design process to achieve the following:-
- Meet specifications.
- Minimise the part cost, and hence maximise value for the client organisation.
Clients have the option to verify engineering and tech concepts by choosing to prototype. Samples off prototype tooling are offered prior to purchase & launch of full production tooling.
Such samples are very good replicas of what can be expected off a production tool.
The product range we offer includes Seals, Gaskets, Grommets, Automotive Mouldings, General Mouldings, White Goods Mouldings, Mouldings for multiple Industries.
Markets & Applications for Molded Rubber Products.
Jamak supply seals and molded rubber products to a wide range of markets. These include Water, Automotive, White Goods, Leisure, Door Sealing and more. In fact we are able to supply products for any market sector.
In addition to the industrial market sectors we also offer moldings for household items. This includes bakeware, ice cube trays & more.
The Benefits of Rubber
- Rubbers can function within a wide thermal range from -80°C to +300°C. Higher is possible in some cases.
- Supply in a wide range of colors is feasible.
- It is resistant to extremes of weather and outdoor environments. For instance, if good ozone resistance is required there are good rubber material options.
- It has good resistance to fuels, oils and chemicals while retaining its properties. Such rubbers will suit many auto & industrial needs.
- We can offer flame retardant and self extinguishing materials to UL94 compliance – hence these can suit safety critical needs.
- It can be relied on to maintain tension and compression forces.
- Rubber is conformable and adaptable. It can therefore accommodate movement, shock, thermal changes, tolerances and roughness.
- Rubber can absorb vibration and noise.
- Rubber is an insulator. Hence – it suits parts used in electrical applications which need insulation.
- It can be used for gas tight applications and as a fluid seal or separator.
- Rubber has low thermal conductivity. It can therefore be used to reduce heat transfer.
- Items in rubber can be coated. For example – to modify the surface.
- Rubber is compatible with other engineering materials and can therefore be combined with them in many different ways. This includes bonding.
Molded Rubber Products – Summary.
– See the listing and images below. Enquiries to [email protected]
Simple Molding Principle. Please click link to view a simple explanation.
Sponge & Gasketing Products – please click link.
PTFE Parts – please click link.
Home – please click link.